Saturday 1 September 2007

And now for something completely different

Good afternoon Gaslighters!

And no, really! I'm pleased to announce ("Finally!" you say) the opening of the Gaslights Emporium first floor (Or second floor, depending on how you look at it)! Contrary to original plans I'm using the floor as a costume shop which currently stocks a (gradually) expanding range of medieval and fantasy clothing. Take a look next time you're in the area and let me know what you think!



In other news - some of you may have already heard that I am looking to open up additional branches of the emporium. I'd just like to confirm that the second branch of my humble shop has been officially opened in the Four Deuces shopping precinct. While it currently stocks a very similar range to the New Babbage outlet, this shop will go on to feature more medieval and fantasy goods. Feel free to drop by and see what it's all about!




No comments: